2017 HOLIDAY POP-UP SHOP
My online holiday pop-up is now closed.
A million thanks to all of you that placed orders! Please note that your samplers will ship to you by Friday, December 1st, 2017. Any questions? Please don’t hesitate to contact me at email@example.com.
I’m so excited to be able to offer you a fine little selection of my limited embroidery samplers! I refer to these as free-form samplers, in that you select the embroidery stitches and their placement to embellish these images that have been beautifully printed on linen cotton canvas. They don’t come with instructions, but that’s because there’s no right or wrong way – stitch as little or as much as you’d like! New to embroidery? Take a look at these video tutorials I created with my friend Jenny Hart of Sublime Stitching: Embroidery 101 and The Five Most Common Embroidery Stitches. Sublime Stitching offers an amazing array of materials to get you started – hoops, floss, needles and more!
Before you purchase, please note:
- These are PRE-ORDERS and as such will not ship immediately as the items are currently in production – however, they will ship to you by Friday, December 1st, 2017.
- Orders will be accepted through Monday, November 6, 2017 only. No orders will be accepted after this date.
- The embroidery samplers are being created in limited numbers – when they’ve sold out, they will no longer be available for purchase.
- This is the only online sale of these items for 2017.
- Unlike previous samplers I’ve offered, these are not kits (they don’t contain floss, hoops or needles). You are just purchasing the beautifully printed linen cotton canvas sampler.
Domestic U.S. shipping is available via trackable USPS Priority Mail. International shipping (outside of the U.S.) is available via trackable USPS International First Class or International Priority Mail. Shipping costs are automatically calculated during check out based on product weight.
Thank you so much for your purchases! Questions? Please don’t hesitate to contact me: firstname.lastname@example.org.