How to Make Cookie Cutter Birdseed Ornaments
Imaginative Crafts, Do-It-Yourself Projects and Video Tutorials by Robert Mahar, robert-mahar.com
SUBSCRIBE to Robert’s YouTube channel: http://bit.ly/CraftedWithRobertMahar
Materials & Tools:
1 packet unflavored gelatin
light corn syrup
1. Combine 1 packet of clear, unflavored gelatin with ½ cup of water and stir.
2. Add in 3 tablespoons of light corn syrup and ¾ cup of all-purpose flour and stir.
3. Pour in 3 cups of bird seed and mix.
4. Place cookies cutters on parchment paper. Coat inside of cookie cutters with cooking spray.
5. Spoon in birdseed mixture and press into cutter using the back of a spoon also coated in cooking spray.
6. Cut a drinking straw and poke into ornaments to create hanging holes.
6. Allow to dry overnight.
7. Gently press ornaments out of cookie cutters.
8. String with twine and hang.