How to Make Edible Pudding Teacups
Imaginative Crafts, Do-It-Yourself Projects and Video Tutorials by Robert Mahar, robert-mahar.com
SUBSCRIBE to Robert’s YouTube channel: http://bit.ly/CraftedWithRobertMahar
wafer/cake ice cream cones
chocolate covered round pretzels
1. Cut away the base of a wafer ice cream cone using a sharp serrated knife. Use a gentle sawing motion to create a clean cut line.
2. Pipe a line of icing along the cut base of the cone top. Press onto a round cookie. This gives the appearance of a cup and saucer.
3. Slice off a small portion of a chocolate covered round pretzel. Use icing to adhere the cut pretzel to the side of cone. This becomes the cup handle.
4. Prepare instant pudding with cold milk. Spoon into cups.
5. Top each cup with a meringue swirl.
To avoid breakage when making the cups, pick them up by their cookie ‘saucer’ bases and not the pretzel handles.
©Robert Mahar, www.robert-mahar.com