How to Make Fruit Cars & Veggie Boats Snacks
Imaginative Crafts, Do-It-Yourself Projects and Video Tutorials by Robert Mahar, robert-mahar.com
SUBSCRIBE to Robert’s YouTube channel: http://bit.ly/CraftedWithRobertMahar
1. Slice apples into wedges. Cut grapes in half.
2. Using a toothpick as the car axle, pierce a grape half, the end of the apple wedge and then the second grape half. Repeat for rear axle. Vrooom!
1. Slice off a small piece of a cherry tomato underside, allowing it to sit flat. Slice off the top of the tomato and set aside.
2. Cut off the end of a squash and then cut an approximately 2″ piece. Set this piece on end and cut in half. Then cut very thin slices for the sails.
3. Using a toothpick as the boat mast, slide it through the top and bottom of a squash slice and then into the tomato. Ahoy!