How to Make Gelatin Citrus Slices
Imaginative Crafts, Do-It-Yourself Projects and Video Tutorials by Robert Mahar, robert-mahar.com
SUBSCRIBE to Robert’s YouTube channel: http://bit.ly/CraftedWithRobertMahar
1. Slice oranges in half and remove fruit. Place fruit in bowl and set aside for fruit salad.
2. Pour powdered gelatin into bowl. Prepare according to package directions.
3. Position empty orange peels in muffin pan. Fill with prepared gelatin. .
4. Refrigerate until firm.
5. Remove from fridge and slice into wedges.
6. Serve with sandwich and fruit salad.