How to Make Halloween Treats: Banana Ghosts & Citrus Jack-O-Lanterns
Imaginative Crafts, Do-It-Yourself Projects and Video Tutorials by Robert Mahar, robert-mahar.com
SUBSCRIBE to Robert’s YouTube channel: http://bit.ly/CraftedWithRobertMahar
Frozen Ghost Bananas
1. Peel and slice bananas in half. Insert a popsicle stick into each. Place on waxed paper covered plate and freeze.
2. Place white candy melts and a tablespoon of vegetable oil in a mug. Heat in microwave until melted and stir.
3. Dunk frozen banana halves in coating. Dip until coated.
4. Place on waxed paper covered plate. Place mini chocolate chips for eyes.
5. Return to freezer for 15 minutes or until ready to serve.
1. Using a black permanent marker, draw traditional jack-o-lantern faces on the sides of clementines or other orange colored citrus.