How to Make Homemade Snow Globes
Imaginative Crafts, Do-It-Yourself Projects and Video Tutorials by Robert Mahar, robert-mahar.com
SUBSCRIBE to Robert’s YouTube channel: http://bit.ly/CraftedWithRobertMahar
Glass jars with metal screw-on lids
1. Start with clear glass or plastic jars. Remove the lids. Use clear silicone glue to adhere a plastic or ceramic figurine to the inside of the lid. Allow to dry.
2. Place the jar in a larger bowl. Fill almost to the brim with distilled water.
3. Shake plastic glitter into the jar.
4. Add several drops of glycerin to the water.
5. Screw the lid (with figurine attached) back onto the jar. Excess water will spill over into the bowl. Make certain to screw the lid on very tight. Dry off.
6. Shake and watch it snow!
7. Write a gift tag and tie to the base of the jar with twine.