How to Make Juice Box Robots
Imaginative Crafts, Do-It-Yourself Projects and Video Tutorials by Robert Mahar, robert-mahar.com
SUBSCRIBE to Robert’s YouTube channel: http://bit.ly/CraftedWithRobertMahar
Snack size boxed raisins
Snack size applesauce or gelatin
Candy for arms
*Online source for glue dots:http://www.joann.com/search/_glue_dots/
1. Select two snack size boxes of raisins to serve as the robot’s feet. Lay them flat, side-by-side, and apply a glue dot to each. Set a juice box on top of the glue dots.
2. Apply candy to the top sides of the juice box with glue dots for the robot’s arms.
3. Turn a snack size applesauce container upside-down and apply googly eyes to the side with glue dots for the robot’s head.
4. Apply glue dots to the top of the juice box and position the head on top.
5. Place a glue dot on the back of a plastic spoon handle and press onto the front of the robot’s body.
Find more great crafts and do-it-yourself projects at www.robert-mahar.com!