How to Make A Magnetic Advent Calendar
Imaginative Crafts, Do-It-Yourself Projects and Video Tutorials by Robert Mahar, robert-mahar.com
SUBSCRIBE to Robert’s YouTube channel: http://bit.ly/CraftedWithRobertMahar
bingo chips: http://www.paper-source.com/cgi-bin/p…
blank business cards:http://www.paper-source.com/cgi-bin/p…
business card envelopes: http://www.paper-source.com/cgi-bin/paper/item/1-Baby-Envelopes/2506.001/34320625.html
hot glue gun & glue
1. Sort wooden bingo chips, arranging the numbers 1 through 25.
2. Hot glue magnets to the back of each chip. Allow to dry and set aside.
3. Write out activity gifts for each day (1 through 15) on business card size paper. Package in business card size envelopes.
4. Arrange envelopes on your refrigerator or magnetic board using the magnets arranged in numerical order.
Some Activity Suggestions!
1. Bake Christmas cookies.
2. Go ice-skating.
3. Have a home movie night.
4. Play a board game.
5. Write a letter to Santa.
6. Invite a friend for a sleepover.
7. Set up the bird feeder.
8. String a popcorn garland.
9. Build a snowman.
10. Select a Christmas tree.
11. Create a holiday music play list.
12. Make Christmas cards.
13. Choose the menu for dinner.
14. Help hang outdoor lights.
15. Go caroling.
16. Decorate the Christmas tree.
17. Make ornaments as gifts.
18. Evening drive to see holiday light displays.
19. Go sledding.
20. Visit Santa at the mall.
21. Create gift baskets for homeless shelter.
22. Holiday party at Grandma and Grandpa’s.
23. Cut paper snowflakes.
24. Read a Christmas story.
25. Merry Christmas! Open gifts.