How to Make Halloween Treats: Witches Brooms & Monster Dentures
Imaginative Crafts, Do-It-Yourself Projects and Video Tutorials by Robert Mahar, robert-mahar.com
SUBSCRIBE to Robert’s YouTube channel: http://bit.ly/CraftedWithRobertMahar
Pretzel & Cheese Witches Brooms
1. Peel processed swiss cheese and cut in half with kitchen sheers.
2. Fringe each half.
3. Position pretzel rod over cheese and roll to create the broom bristles.
4. Wrap a chive twice around the upper portion of the cheese. Knot and trim ends.
Apple & Marshmallow Dentures.
1. Slice red apples into wedges.
2. Spread a small amount of peanut butter on each wedge.
3. Line one wedge with mini marshmallows, pressing them into the peanut butter.
4. Place a second wedge on top of the marshmallows, peanut butter side down.