1. If necessary, cut wood strips to fit the width of your poster. Sand wood to remove any rough edges.
2. Peel and position three to four magnets on one side of one strip of wood. Place a second set of magnets on top of the first set, remove the paper backing and sandwich a second strip of wood on top. Press firmly to make certain the magnets are securely adhered to the wood.
3. Repeat step 2 to create a second set of wood strips with magnets.
4. Screw two small eye screws into one of the strips of wood. Cut a length of leather cord, place on end through one eye screw and tie a knot in the end. Place the other end of the leather cord through the second eye screw and tie a knot in the end. This creates your hanging loop.
5. Separate the pair of wood strips with the hanging loop. Position the top of your poster over the magnets and sandwich the second strip on top. Repeat this step, placing the second set of strips at the bottom of the poster.
6. Your poster is now ready to hang and display! Easily swap out the poster without damaging the paper.